April 2023 release notes
- Added the ability to mark fields as "Required" when opening and modifying jobs. Learn more.
- Added related comments to the email sent when a compensation review is rejected.
- Added the ability to select a fallback approver for scenarios in Org settings.
- Fixed an issue where multipliers weren’t showing when configuring compensation bands.
- Fixed an issue where the head of an org chart could not be edited in the Job edit dialog.
- Fixed an issue where updates to persons would falsely validate required fields.
- Fixed an issue where required fields were not enforced for the department field.
ATS App Integrations:
- Fixed an issue where the currency and interval fields from Lever would not map to the would not map to Lever's compensationBand object.
- Fixed an issue where the Lever-API failed when compensationBand_Max had a value.
- Fixed an issue where patch requests to re-open jobs were sent before deleting the opening in Greenhouse.
- Fixed an issue where pre-mapped jobs were transferred when matched to the job grouping criteria.
- Fixed an issue where newly generated req codes didn’t appear in confirmation emails.
- Fixed an issue where multiple openings were created when setting jobs to active status.
- Fixed an issue where total compensation displayed the incorrect org currency in the Compensation tab in the employee profile.
- Fixed an issue where all grants associated with an employee did not display in the Personal history and Equity grants tabs in the employee profile.
- Fixed an issue where interval and currency values were not sent successfully to outbound integrations when compensation bands were updated.
- Fixed an issue where the Equity grants tab in the employee profile did not display the correct message when equity grants were not found.
- Fixed an issue where Job history tabs did not render correctly.
Updated 15 May 2023
Did this page help you?