Configuring a form
You can configure how your form works from the Settings tab of your form. In the Settings tab, you can configure:
- Who you want to respond to your form
- Whether or not your form requires approvals
- Whether the identity of who responds to your form is visible
- Whether your form can be saved or edited after submission
- Email notifications for your form
To configure your form settings:
- From the left sidebar, select the Settings menu (gear icon) and select Forms.
- Select and open the form you want to configure.
- Select the Settings tab. The Form Settings display.
- Configure the form settings as needed. See the table below for descriptions of each form setting.
- Select Save & Exit to save and apply your settings.
The following form settings are available in the Settings tab:
Indicates the status of the form. Select from the following statuses:
Indicates the group of people who can fill this form out. When you use this form in a review, the respondent relationships defined in this field are applied to the employees made eligible in the review. Learn more.
Select from the following groups:
Determines whether approval is required for this form. Select from the following approval options:
Forms that require approval must be configured with an employee profile tab in order to approved or denied. Learn more.
Show respondent's identity to
Determines who can see the identity of form respondents. Select from the following options:
Allow saving drafts
Determines whether respondents can save their form entries as drafts.
When this is enabled, a Save Draft button displays for respondents and they have the ability to save and return.
Clear form after each submission
Determines whether answers are cleared between submissions by the same individual.
This is useful for capturing information in a recurring form, such as a weekly manager one-on-one.
Allow editing responses after submission
Determines whether respondents can change their responses after they’ve submitted a form. Select from the following options:
Email responses to
Determines the individual or group within your organization to notify every time the form is submitted. You can select to notify the respondent’s manager, the respondent themselves, or specific individuals (by search).