Configuring a form
You can configure how your form works from the Settings tab of your form. In the Settings tab, you can configure:
- Who you want to respond to your form
- Whether or not your form requires approvals
- Whether the identity of who responds to your form is visible
- Whether your form can be saved or edited after submission
- Email notifications for your form
To configure your form settings:
- From the left sidebar, select the Settings menu (gear icon) and select Forms.
- Select and open the form you want to configure.
- Select the Settings tab. The Form Settings display.
- Configure the form settings as needed. See the table below for descriptions of each form setting.
- Select Save & Exit to save and apply your settings.
The following form settings are available in the Settings tab:
Indicates the status of the form. Select from the following statuses:
Who can complete this form?
Indicates the group of people who are eligible for filling out this form. When you use this form in a review, the respondent relationships defined in this field are applied to the employees made eligible in the review. Learn more.
”The person” - refers to the person who is going to complete the form.
Select from the following options:
Whose profile should this form automatically show up on?
At the top of each person’s profile are buttons for filling out forms. The buttons will appear only for the people previously selected in Who can complete this form and on the profiles of people determined by this setting:
Allow saving drafts
Determines whether respondents can save their form entries as drafts.
When this is enabled, a Save Draft button displays for respondents and they have the ability to save and return.
Populate form with previous response?
Determines whether answers are cleared between submissions by the same person.
Who can see the identity of the respondent?
Determines who can see the identity of form respondents. Select from the following options:
Allow respondents to edit their responses after submission
Determines whether respondents can change their responses after they’ve submitted a form. If the form is added to a profile tab, a user will be able to edit their previously submitted forms via the pencil icon next to the form response.
How long can responsese be edited?
Determines the time frame which the submitter is allowed to edit their submission
Determines whether approval is required for this form. Select from the following approval options:
Forms that require approval must be configured with an employee profile tab in order to approved or denied. Learn more.
Email responses to
Determines the individuals or group within your organization to notify every time the form is submitted. You can select to notify: