Configuring your Org settings
Configuring general settings
In the General tab, you can configure information about your organization, including basic information, date formats, and user management defaults.
To configure your organization's general settings:
- From the left sidebar, select the gear icon and select Org Settings.
- Select the General tab.
- Enter your company information in the following sections:
- In the Basic org info section:
- Org name - The name of your organization. This is a required field.
- Org nickname - The subdomain of your organization, delineated by dashes. This is a required field.
- Org logo - The logo image for your organization. The image needs to be PNG or JPG format. The recommended size is 200x200 or 100x100 pixels.
- Org phone number - The main phone number for your organization.
- In the Dates section:
- Date format - The date format that is used throughout your organization.
- Org start date - The official date on which your organization was established.
- Fiscal year starts - The month on which your organization's fiscal year begins.
- In the User management section:
- User session expiration - The length of time that a user's session lasts before being automatically logged out.
- Notify these people of user access level changes - Notifies the included users of any user access level changes.
- Select Save to save your changes.