Configuring general settings
In the General tab, you can configure information about your organization, including basic information, date formats, and user management defaults.
To configure your organization's general settings:
- From the left sidebar, select the gear icon and select Org Settings.
- Select the General tab.
- Enter your company information in the following sections:
- In the Basic org info section:
- Org name - The name of your organization. This is a required field.
- Org nickname - The subdomain of your organization, delineated by dashes. This is a required field.
- Org logo - The logo image for your organization.
- Org phone number - The main phone number for your organization.
- In the Dates section:
- Date format - The date format that is used throughout your organization.
- Org start date - The official date on which your organization was established.
- Fiscal year starts - The month on which your organization's fiscal year begins.
- In the User management section:
- User session expiration - The length of time that a user's session lasts before being automatically logged out.
- Notify these people of user access level changes - Notifies the included users of any user access level changes.
- Select Save to save your changes.