Create a review
Users with the Owner, Technical owner, Sensitive data viewer, Compensation viewer, and Recruiter roles can create reviews and be review owners. However, the sensitivity of the data displayed in the review itself for participants and reviewers is controlled by the form and fields used in the review. Only users with the Owner and Technical owner roles can create forms. Learn more.
To create a new review:
- From the left sidebar, select More and select Reviews.
- Select Create review. The New Review dialog displays.
- In the New Review dialog, enter information for the following fields:
- Name - Enter the name of the review cycle.
- Owner - Select the person in charge of managing the review cycle. This can be someone else other than the person creating the review.
- Start date - Select the start date for the review cycle.
- End date - Select the end date for the review cycle.
- People to include - Filter the people included in the review (for example, dept: sales). You can add a filter when this review applies only to a specific category of employees.
- Description - Enter a description for the review cycle.
- Select Save to save your changes. Your review displays in the Reviews list as in progress.