You can create bands to organize the various compensation tiers in your ChartHop organization.
Access the New Band dialog by selecting Create band
To create a band:
- From the Settings option in the left navigation bar, select Groups.
- Select Create band from the the Bands tab.
- From the New Band dialog, configure your team using the following settings:
- Band name: The name of your location.
- Band code: A short code or code number used to uniquely identify the band in other systems.
- Aliases: An alternative name that can be used for the band when syncing with remote systems. Learn more.
- Color: The color that will be applied to group members in the org chart.
- Image: An image shown on the band's profile page.
- Level: A number from 0 to 100 used to represent the vertical level of the band.
- Minimum Base : The minimum possible salary assigned to the band.
- Maximum Base: The maximum possible salary assigned to the band.
- Select Save when you're done.