Creating and managing groups
Creating job codes
You can create job codes to uniquely identify roles in your ChartHop organization while also creating associations to those roles in your payroll system or ATS.
To create a job code:
- From the Settings option in the left navigation bar, select Groups.
- Select Create band from the the Bands tab.
- From the New Band dialog, configure your team using the following settings:
- Name: A required field, is the name or title of your job.
- Code: A required field, is a short code or code number used to uniquely identify the job in other systems.
- Description: A brief summary of the role tied to the job code.
- Color: The color that will be applied to relevant group members in the org chart.
- Select Save when you're done.