To capture the structure of your ChartHop organization, you can create independent teams, or assign multiple teams to a department.
Access the New Team dialog boby selecting Create eam
To create a team:
- From the Settings option in the left navigation bar, select Groups.
- Select Create team from the the Teams tab.
- From the New Team dialog box, configure your team using the following settings:
- Team name: The name of the team.
- Team code: A short code or code number used to uniquely identify the team in other systems.
- Aliases: An alternative name that can be used for the team when syncing with remote systems. Learn more.
- Color: The color that will be applied in the org chart to the team.
- Image: An image shown on the team's profile page.
- Parent group: The group that this group is a child under.
- Select Save when you're done.