Once you've identified the kind of standardized document you wish to make, begin by creating a template.
Creating a new template
To create a template:
- In the Settings option in the left sidebar, select Templates.
- Select Create Template.
- Name your template by selecting the pencil icon, or by selecting the default template name and editing the text.
- In the Editor, author your content using:
- Content: Create and edit your message with the rich text editor, or with Markdown.
- Stylesheet: Apply CSS stylings to your template. For styling ideas you can check out some of the ones used in our example templates. Learn more.
- Confirm the final rendered look of your document in the Preview dialog.
- Select Save.