Customizing the Lever integration
This section covers the customizations available to you when setting up your Lever Requisitions app.
Creating Lever custom fields
To sync data from ChartHop into a custom field in the Lever app you can follow these steps:
- Open ChartHop.
- Select the gear icon.
- Select Apps and Integrations.
- Find and select Lever.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select the Add Field Mapper button.
- Enter your Lever custom field Code name under Remote Field, appended with the correct endpoint.
- To ensure that your Lever field parses correctly, your Remote Field must be preceded by the correct endpoint (job., candidate., etc.)
- Like in the example above, for custom Remote Fields, the structure would be:
- the endpoint + custom_fields. + your Lever Immutable Field.
- In the ChartHop Field, enter the field or Carrot expression that you wish to sync to the previously entered Lever custom field.
To avoid failed mappings, be sure to double-check the names of the custom fields you are using.
You can map multiple ChartHop fields to a single Lever field.
If you wanted to map a ChartHop custom field targetSalary to a Lever custom field targetBase, then you’d want to set up your Field Mapper like in the example below: