December 2022 release notes
- Added new costBetweenPrimary functions that calculate the cost of jobs over a specific time period, including future roles with announced start dates:
- Added the ability for users to specify the calculation type for data values in the top row of tables shown in reports. The following options are now supported: sum, avg., min, max.
- Fixed an issue where the total organization member count in the Map did not match the total organization member count in the Data Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where the Greenhouse integration did not match on existing jobs when the Match by Job Codes option was toggled on and the Group by Job Openings option was set to none.
- Fixed an issue where Greenhouse “Recruiting Status” emails incorrectly triggered when changing the announce date.
- Fixed an issue where the Source field was incorrect when using a custom rate in the Currencies and Costs section of Org settings.
- Fixed an issue where custom short text fields would clear when saved.
- Fixed an issue where Y-axis tick marks were not properly aligned in scenario charts.
- Added the ability for compensation review owners to select their launched compensation reviews from the Scenario dropdown in ChartHop reports. This enables owners to visualize updated compensation reviews data in reports.
- When a chart in a report is cloned, the settings and filters for that chart are maintained in the duplicated chart.
- Updated the way that Org Chart nodes display in PowerPoint exports so that members of unselected departments or teams display as faded.
- Updated the Sync History page with improved and more actionable outbound error messages to make it easier to identify issues.
- Updated error handling for outbound ATS syncs to better accommodate bulk actions/changes in ChartHop.
- Fixed an issue where the second line in an address prevented the location for an employee from displaying in the correct location.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an open job in a ChartHop scenario incorrectly sent an outbound delete request to the ATS.
- Fixed an issue where the top row of a data table only showed the sum of the data in the columns, even when another calculation (for example, mean) was selected.
- Fixed an issue where a PowerPoint export of the Org Chart displayed certain nodes incompletely in the PowerPoint slides.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Export button from the Impact tab of a scenario did not export the reports.
- Fixed an issue in the embeddable Org Chart where users could only search by department.
- Fixed an issue where a reporting line did not display correctly in the Org Chart.
- Fixed an issue where a repair warning displayed in PowerPoint for reports that were exported.
- Fixed an issue where editing an employee’s salary caused the currency to default to USD, even when the previous salary value was not defined in USD.
Updated 17 May 2023
Did this page help you?