Edit jobs from the Data Sheet tab
Use the Data Sheet tab when you want to edit a job that you have not previously added or edited within your scenario or when want to edit multiple jobs.
To edit jobs from the Data Sheet tab:
Filter the data that displays in the data sheet by either:
- Entering a Carrot query within the filter text box
- Selecting the funnel icon to select quick filter criteria in the Filter dialog
- Select the Edit button.
- Select the cell(s) you wish to edit. You can only edit highlighted cells.
- Make your edits.
- Select Save Changes when you are done.
- In the confirmation window, select Save to Scenario to incorporate the changes into your scenario.
You must select Save to Scenario before exiting the dialog to save your edits. Opening the context menu will clear out any previous unsaved changes to your data sheet.
To make more extensive edits to a job, select the button with the three dots at the left side of the row of data you wish to edit. From the action menu that displays, click Edit job to display the Edit job dialog.