Export submitted forms in a survey
You have the ability to export all submitted forms in a survey as .pdf files.
When you export surveys in .pdf format, all surveys are generated as separate .pdf files within a single .zip file. The .pdf files use the participants first and last name as a file naming format.
To export .pdf files for a survey:
- Access your survey.
- In the Complete survey ▼ dropdown menu , select Export PDFs. The Export Survey PDFs dialog displays.
- Select the survey you want to export from the Survey dropdown.
- (Optional) Filter the list of surveys you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Once the export is complete, select Download to save the .zip file.
- Select Close to exit the dialog.
You can also export survey .pdf files directly from the Data Sheet. In the Edit ▼ dropdown menu, select Export Survey PDFs to display the Export Survey PDFs dialog.