Exporting Greenhouse Jobs
If you have your hiring plan in Greenhouse, you can upload any existing Greenhouse jobs and openings into ChartHop before turning on the integration. The method to do so depends on how you represent your hiring plan in your Greenhouse instance.
If all your budgeted headcounts are open Greenhouse openings, then you can only Export Active Greenhouse Jobs. This creates a .csv that contains only open Greenhouse openings.
If you keep your budgeted headcount in your hiring plan as either open or closed Greenhouse openings, then you can try the Export All Greenhouse Jobs feature. This creates a .csv containing all Greenhouse jobs and openings, including all previously closed and filled openings.
To import your open roles from Greenhouse to ChartHop:
- Select the All Apps tab.
- Scroll the list down to the Greenhouse app.
- Select the Greenhouse app.
- From the ChartHop Greenhouse app settings page, select either Export Active Greenhouse Jobs or Export All Greenhouse Jobs, depending on how your current hiring plan is represented in Greenhouse.
- Save the .csv and open it in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Remove any roles that are not on your hiring plan, such as test jobs or otherwise closed roles.
- Ensure that the list of roles is correct and up to date, and reflects what you want imported into ChartHop as the new source of truth for your hiring plan
- Save the edited file as a .csv or .xlsx and upload it on the Import Spreadsheet page in ChartHop.
Once the upload is complete, the hiring plan of open jobs in ChartHop should mirror the hiring plan of open reqs in Greenhouse. From this point forward, you can use ChartHop as the system of record for open roles.