Exporting Lever Requisitions
When you configure ChartHop to be the source of truth (outbound data flow) you'll need to perform an initial import of your existing Lever requisitions into ChartHop. This can be done using an inbound data flow, however, ChartHop recommends that you use its export feature instead.
Exporting Lever Requisitions are only recommended for outbound data flows.
If all your budgeted headcounts are Open Lever requisitions, then you only need to create a .csv containing your Open Lever requisitions by selecting Export Active Lever Reqs at the bottom of the Lever Requisitions app settings page.
If you keep your budgeted headcount in your hiring plan as either Open, Closed, or On hold Lever requisitions, then you should select Export All Lever Reqs. This creates a .csv containing all Lever requisitions, including all previously Closed, On hold, and Hired openings.
To import your open roles from Lever to ChartHop:
- Navigate to Apps from the settings (gear) menu in the left side bar.
- Select the All Apps tab.
- Scroll the list down to the Lever Requisitions app.
- Select the Lever Requisitions app.
- From the ChartHop Lever Requisitions app settings page, select either Export Active Lever Reqs or Export All Lever Reqs, depending on how your current hiring plan is represented in Lever.
- Remove any roles that aren't on your hiring plan, for example test jobs and inactive roles.
- Ensure that every role has a value for Manager. You should also set target comp (Base and Variable) for the roles if possible.
- Save the .csv and open it in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Remove any roles that are not on your hiring plan, such as test jobs or otherwise closed roles.
- Ensure that the list of roles is correct and up to date, and reflects what you want imported into ChartHop as the new source of truth for your hiring plan
- Save the edited file as a .csv or .xlsx and upload it on the Import Spreadsheet page in ChartHop.
Once the upload is complete, the hiring plan of open jobs in ChartHop should mirror the hiring plan of open reqs in Lever. From this point forward, you can use ChartHop as the system of record for open roles.