ChartHop for Administrators
ChartHop's headcount planning tools provide a framework for proposing and approving changes to your established ChartHop organization.
ChartHop addresses headcount planning using a bottom-up approach:
- You identify the needed resource change(s) for your organization.
- You create a proposal for the changes using a scenario. Learn more.
- You use this scenario to project and analyze the future impact of the proposed changes.
- You share and review the scenario with key stakeholders and receive their feedback.
- Once you have stakeholder approval, you merge the proposed changes to your current organization.