Sync equity grants
ChartHop can keep track of all of your employee stock grants to help plan total compensation.
If you are using Carta or E*Trade, you can automatically turn on a sync from those systems.
- Install the appropriate sync from Apps and Integrations, following the instructions.
- Go to the Stock Valuations page and check that the valuations are correct. If you have a different current value from the most recent preferred, you can add a Grant Price.
- Verify on the Data Sheet that your stock grants are correct.
What if I don't use Carta or E*Trade?
- Create a spreadsheet of your stock grants, and upload it into ChartHop as a CSV file.
- You will want to re-upload this spreadsheet after board meetings, or whenever grants are issued.
Updated 14 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?