With this app turned on, ChartHop's open jobs list becomes the single source of truth for all of your open jobs. Recruiters, hiring managers, financial planners and team leads can all look at ChartHop for a real-time view of which roles are open and how recruiting is going.
ChartHop to Lever sync
- When a job requisition in ChartHop is set to active, ChartHop will match the open role in Lever.
- If there is not an open role in Lever that matches in ChartHop, it will create a new open role.
- When there is an offer in Lever, the open role in ChartHop will change the recruiting status to "pending".
What fields are synced over to Lever
- Lever Requisition ID
- Hiring manager
- Recruiter (Lever owner of the position)
- Max salary
- In Lever, go to Integrations → API Credentials → Generate new key
- Enter key name: ChartHop
- Enable all read fields
- Enable the following write fields
- Create requisitions
- Delete requisitions
- Update posting
- Update requisition fields
- Enter the newly generated API key in the Lever app settings in ChartHop.
- Grab webhook in the Lever app settings in ChartHop
- In Lever, go to Integrations → Webhook → Candidate Hire
- Paste the webhook
- Click Verify Connection
When someone has accepted an offer in Lever, ChartHop's webhook will pull the new hire's start date, and contact information into your account.
Test your integration
- In Lever App Settings in ChartHop, check the box:
- Go to the Data Sheet → Open Roles
- Change an open role’s recruiting status from inactive to active
The sync should pull in the Lever Requisition ID confirming the integration has been set up properly.