Managing a form
After you have published a form, have the ability to edit, duplicate, deactivate, archive, or delete a form.
To access forms, select the Settings menu (gear icon) from the left sidebar and select Forms. All forms to which you have access display in the list.
You can use the Find forms search box to search for a specific form or you can use the Status dropdown to filter by the following statuses :
- Active & Inactive - Displays active and inactive forms.
- Active - Displays only active forms.
- Inactive - Displays only inactive forms.
- Todo - Displays forms that are currently active as To-dos.
- Archived - Displays forms that have been archived.
Edit a form
You can make changes to a form after you have published it.
To edit a form:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the form you want to edit.
- Select Edit. The Form Builder displays.
- Once you’re done making edits, select Save & Exit.
Deactivate a form
Deactivating a form prevents it from being available for inclusion in reviews but does not delete it or archive it. When you deactivate a form that is currently being used in a review, users are prevented from completing the form.
To deactivate a form:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the form you want to deactivate.
- Select Deactivate. The form status changes to Inactive.
You can reactivate a form by selecting Activate from the row menu (⋮) for the form.
Archive a form
Archiving a form retires the form from displaying in the Forms list, but does not permanently delete it.
To archive a form:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the form you want to archive.
- Select Archive. The form is archived.
You can view archived forms by selecting Archived from the Status dropdown. To restore a form, select Unarchive from the row menu (⋮) for the form.
Delete a form
Deleting a form permanently removes it; however, any collected data associated with that form continues to be stored in ChartHop.
To delete a form:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the form you want to delete.
- Select Delete. The Delete Form dialog displays.
In the Delete Form dialog, select Confirm.