Managing forms in a review
The Forms tab displays all the forms you have sent out as part of your review cycle, including their current submission completion status.
You can select the page icon next to the form name to display a preview of the form that was sent out.
In addition, you can select Add people to add another group of people as recipients of that specific form. This is useful for cases where you have maybe omitted a group of people or changed directions in terms of who should be included. Learn more.
Send reminders for a specific form
You can send reminders to reviewers directly from the Forms tab to encourage your reviewers to submit their form.
To send a form-specific reminder:
- In the Forms tab, navigate to the form whose recipients you want to remind.
- In the Add people ▼ dropdown menu, select Remind. The Send reminder dialog displays.
- (Optional) In the Send reminder dialog, enter a reminder message.
- Select Send. The reminder is sent to everyone included for that specific form who has not already completed their submission. Reminders are sent via email or Slack (when configured).
Remove a form from the review
Deleting a form permanently removes the form from the review and clears all associated pending to-dos for individuals who have already received the form.
Deleting the form only removes the form from the review - any data that has already been collected using the form is not deleted and the form remains active and available for use throughout ChartHop.
To delete a form:
- In the Forms tab, navigate to the form you want to delete.
- In the Add people ▼ dropdown menu, select Delete. The Remove form dialog displays.
- Enter DELETE to confirm.
- Select Delete. The form is deleted from the review and removed from participant dashboards.