Release notes 2022
March 2022 release notes
- Added the ability to reset the Org chart view to default.
- Added the ability to change the default Org chart view.
- Added a prompt to save unsaved work when closing a modified Data sheet view.
- Improved the responsiveness of the Org chart zoom function.
- Added usability improvements to Data sheet views.
- Added logic to prevent reverse ATS syncs from updating closed jobs in ChartHop.
- Fixed a bug causing delayed email notifications about new hires in Greenhouse.
- Added logic to change closed Lever requisitions to Inactive in ChartHop.
- Added the ability to customize the invitation email.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Run daily option from being automatically set once a Sequoia customer sets up their data sync.
- Fixed an issue causing Greenhouse pending hire information to be filled into the wrong job.
- Added support for Jobvite Reverse sync, allowing Jobvite to be the system of record when syncing.
- Fixed an issue preventing Google Workspace from syncing Groups.
- Added support for multiple templates by default for all Greenhouse app users.
- Fixed an issue causing Maps to lag in larger orgs.
- Fixed an issue causing uncategorized fields to be hidden from the column chooser.