March 2023 release notes
- Added the ability to export compensation information in multiple columns. Provides the ability to make more detailed bulk edit compensation changes with a spreadsheet upload.
- Changed the Create and Edit field dialogs to use checkboxes instead of sliders.
- Added the ability to view the Slack ID for ChartHop users in the Data Sheet. Can help troubleshoot which ChartHop users have Slack IDs or not.
- Added the ability to map compensation band information from an external system to fields in ChartHop.
- Added the ability to export comments from a Scenario.
- Updated the Comp reviews module to require typing the word “launch” before confirming that you want to launch a Compensation review.
- Fixed an issue where exported data was not reflecting the same values as shown in the Comp Review page.
- Added support for using variableTarget sub-fields in CSV uploads and custom field mapping.
- Added the BaseCompChanges field which returns a list of the changes to a job’s base compensation over time in chronological order.
- Added the ability to set effective dates for retired bands.
- Added a new Stock Price Rolling Average org option to support the ability to configure the number of days used in the average stock price calculation.
- Added improved color logic in the Org chart to help with readability.
- Added the ability to omit sensitive data when exporting an Org chart.
- Selecting a collaborator’s photo in Scenarios or Compensation Reviews opens sharing settings.
- Updated sharing options in Scenarios to be parallel in both name and order.
- Updated the All Reviews due date option to have the auto-skip checkbox unchecked by default on the Key Dates tab.
- Added the ability to export comments from a compensation review.
- Cycle owners have been relabeled as "Compensation Review Owner(s)”.
- Added the ability for reviewers and approvers to be able to reject skipped proposals.
- Fixed an issue where exporting variableTarget from the Data sheet with a variableTargetPercent would export the wrong variableTarget value.
- Fixed an issue where the Save button would not activate in the Edit Job modal when Hours Per Week, Weeks Per Year, hourly, or base were changed.
- Fixed an issue where even though HoursPerWeek and WeeksPerYear existed in the spreadsheet import wizard, they couldn’t be used in uploads.
- Fixed an issue where stockGrants would return null when used in a template.
- Fixed an issue where Smart Default Currencies were not properly set when importing employee data syncs with non-US countries.
- Fixed an issue where baseComp or baseComp.pay fields would not have the same display settings as their parent fields when set in Compensation Reviews or Scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where ATS outbound syncs would take longer to complete for non-US clients.
Updated 15 May 2023
Did this page help you?