Monitoring tasks in a review
On the Tasks tab, you can view a list of all the tasks. All tasks associated with the review display on this tab, regardless of form or completion status. From the Tasks tab, you can see all reviewees, reviewers, the associated forms, the associated task, task status, sent date/time, due date/time and completion date/time.
You can filter the list by form, the specific task required, status, by reviewer or by reviewee, or by specific name.
You can find an overview of all of the statuses within Managing tasks.
For each task, you can use the row menu (⋮) to view:
- view the reviewee on the Org Chart
- view the reviewee employee profile
- view the reviewer employee profile
- send a reminder
You can send task specific reminders directly from the Tasks tab to encourage a reviewer to submit their form. This is helpful for when you want to send a reminder only to a specific reviewer.
To send a task reminder:
- In the Tasks tab, navigate to the task you want to send a reminder for.
- In the the row menu (⋮) for that task, select Send task reminder. The reminder is sent automatically to the reviewer associated with that task.
When a reviewer is transferred or changed during a review and there are pending tasks, all pending tasks are deleted and the previous reviewer is no longer able to submit. The new reviewer receives the pending tasks.
Deleting a task permanently removes the task from the review and clears all associated pending tasks for individuals.
To delete a task:
- In the Taks tab, navigate to the task you want to delete.
- In the the row menu (⋮) for that task, select Delete task. The Delete task dialog displays with a summary of the task.
- Select Confirm to delete.
If you would like to delete tasks in bulk, you can do so on the Tasks page. Review Managing tasks for details.
From the Tasks tab, you have the ability to export employee data as a spreadsheet.
To export tasks:
- In the Tasks tab, select Export CSV. The Export CSV dialog displays.
- In the Export type dropdown, select an export type. You can select from the following:
- Data Sheet - Exports a list of employees and titles for the entered date.
- Comp History - Exports compensation history.
- Data Collection History - Exports form data collected during the current review cycle.
- Pending Taks Only - Exports a list of pending tasks.
- All Tasks - Exports a list of all tasks associated with the current review cycle.
- User Lists - Exports a list of all ChartHop users, including the email associated with their ChartHop account, last active date/time, and access role.
- (Optional) Select whether to include ChartHop IDs or former employees (if applicable) in the spreadsheet.
- Select Export.
- Once the export is complete, select Download to save the generated .csv file.