You can navigate ChartHop by using the icons on the left sidebar. Use the More ... icon to view pages that aren't currently listed.
The most commonly used pages are listed by name in the left sidebar. The number of icons included changes depending on the size of your browser window (or screen resolution). The most common layout is depicted below.
ChartHop is a browser-based application. If you don't see what you expect to see on a page, try clearing your browser's cache.
- Home Home page of the application; a portal for employees.
- Org Chart Visualize how your organization is structured, including people and jobs present in your organization.
- Data Sheet Used to quantify and manipulate data related to jobs and people present in your organization.
- Map Visualize your organization on a map of the world.
- Reports View pre-configured reports or set up your own.
- Scenarios Plan and execute plans for changes to your organization.
You can view additional pages in ChartHop's secondary navigation. Select the More button to view the list of pages. Not all pages are available to all ChartHop customers or users within ChartHop.
- More Provides ccess additional pages.
- History Shows a timeline of changes made by users and integrations.
- Reviews the best way to plan and forecast compensation changes for Org members.
- Compensation reviews Review compensation using scenarios and Carrot filters.
- Templates ChartHop's inbuilt templating engine. Able to pull and render complex data from the application.
- Docs a convenient link to this documentation. 🙂
- Support allows you to create an email to send toChartHop technical support.
Use the toggle in the image below to hide all sensitive data from view. This can be useful when browsing the application in a public setting.
- Sensitive information toggle: this privacy-focused feature is accessible from any module in the system. When enabled, all sensitive information will be hidden from view as you browse the application.
- Status overlay: the quickest way to check the currently enabled sensitivity setting in the application. Hover over the toggle icon to check whether sensitive information is currently being hidden.
ChartHop's universal search module gives you the ability to locate a variety of data objects in the system, such as jobs, people, locations, etc. Use cmd-k on a Mac or ctrl-k on a PC to quickly toggle the search bar from anywhere.
- Search icon: available from anywhere in the application. Pulls up the search bar.
- Search bar: type what you're looking for!
Advanced management tasks and customization options are available from the Settings (gear) icon. You can configure the settings of your organization as well as manage groups and users. Customization features such as custom fields, custom forms, and customizing employee profile tabs are also available here. Only those with permission to access these features can view them.
- Import spreadsheet data: Allows you to upload spreadsheet data.
- Categories: Allows you to categories your fields for use in filters.
- Fields: Create, manage and view custom fields.
- Forms: Create and manage forms and their access levels.
- Profile tabs: Modify the default access level and layout of custom tabs on user profiles in your Org.
- Groups: Manage all groups in the system, such as departments and locations.
- Users: Make changes to user data or revoke session access.
- Apps: browse all of the installed and available apps and bundles in ChartHop.
- Sync history: Track data synchronization here.
- Org settings: SSO, stock valuations, and general information, such as company logo can be found here.
- Billing: Access billing information here.
Under profile settings, you may configure and update various details about your profile including your name and picture. Depending on your access level, you may also have the option to view the Org as another user.
- Profile icon: the photo of the currently logged in user.
- User settings: password, profile picture, date formatting options are found here.
- View as: view ChartHop as a different user. Only available to users with the adequate access level.
- Logout: end your ChartHop session. We'll see you next time! 👋