November 2022 release notes
- Updated the top banner to list Active Open jobs instead of Total jobs.
- Axis labels are included on the following charts for easier interpretation:
- Area graph over time
- Bar chart
- Bar chart over time
- Line chart over time
- Updated when the About Me panel is displayed. If no information has been entered, employees with edit permission are prompted to add information. If the tab is empty and the employee cannot edit it, the About Me tab is not shown.
- Updated when the Job Description panel is shown. If the tab is empty and the employee cannot edit it, the Job Description panel is not shown.
- ChartHop reports have been updated so that scenarios with a scenario type of Compensation planning are categorized as Comp Scenario in the Scenario dropdown.
- New hires from Jobvite are included on the Sync History page.
- Fixed an issue where calculated fields were not being summarized correctly on the Data Sheet page.
- Fixed an issue where the two-letter abbreviation for Indiana was not displaying correctly on the Map page.
- Fixed an issue where the currency symbol for the Dinar was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Greenhouse openings were being created.
- Fixed an issue where ChartHop indicated a successful save when app settings failed to save.
- Fixed an issue where Greenhouse and Lever metrics syncs were not finishing.
- Updated Sync history to provide more detailed information during sync errors.
- Added support for specifying rounding preferences on comp primitive fields with rounding settings.
- Added new Carrot functions for calculating the compensation of a person between dates:
- Added the ability to bookmark the current dates in the Org chart, Data Sheet, and Maps.
- Added the ability for the format dropdown to auto-select a number format based on the selected measure in the chart builder.
- Added the ability to apply specific filters to charts using the filter tool.
- Updated the Carta sync to no longer set a default vesting schedule when synching an unsupported schedule.
- Added support for same day ATS outbound delete syncs.
- Fixed an issue where lastRaise field calculations did not support rehires.
- Fields updated:
- Base – last raise %
- Base – last raise amount
- Base – last raise amount (org currency)
- Base – last raise date
- Base – last raise type
- Base – months since last raise
- Target variable - last raise %
- Target variable - last raise amount
- Target variable - last raise date
- Target variable - months since last raise
- Fields deprecated:
- Fixed an issue where Lever New Hire Webhook fields were shown as being updated in Sync history details despite not being updated.
- Fixed an issue where Greenhouse job creation stepper fields in Sync history details were not human readable.
- Fixed an issue where change.baseRaisePercent in a comp scenario did not retain the hours/week and weeks/year.
- Fixed an issue where updates were being sent to an ATS when a job was filled or had a person starting.
- Fixed an issue where Lever requisitions outbound sync processes could not be seen in the Sync history list view.
- Fixed an issue where our SFTP app field mapper configuration was case sensitive.
- Fixed an issue where the export settings were not being preserved when exporting the Org chart.
- Fixed an issue where outbound calls were not being made when jobs were set to Active in Greenhouse.
- Fixed an issue where the About me panel did not display user’s start dates.
- Fixed an issue where columns were not resizing properly on the Data sheet.
Updated 15 May 2023
Did this page help you?