Preview and test a compensation review
Once you’re finished setting up the compensation review, you can preview the workbook as it displays to specific reviewers and approvers. When you preview and test, ChartHop sets up a test run of the compensation review. This test run is available only to you; reviewers and approvers can’t access the compensation review.
When you set up a preview, ChartHop verifies that all reviewers and approvers have access to ChartHop. If a reviewer or approver does not have access, ChartHop sends an email inviting them to ChartHop.
To preview and test the compensation review:
- Open an existing compensation review with a status of Not started or Paused.
- You can't preview a compensation review with a status of Active.
- From any setup tab, select Preview & test at the top right of the screen.
- Select Preview & test in the dialog.
- Select a specific reviewer or approver to preview as. The number of employees they are reviewing and/or approving displays next to their name in the banner at the top of the screen.
- Use the dropdown list to select another reviewer or approver.
- Once you have finished previewing, you can select Exit preview or Return to setup to return to the compensation review set up tabs.