To better reflect current functionality, the Delete compensation bands button has been renamed to Retire compensation bands
- Added support for reports to allow y-axis ticks to include smart maximums and evenly spaced tick intervals.
- Added the ability for ATS inbound job data syncs to fully process jobs without complete data.
Added the new Reviewer dropdown in the Full team overview tab, which allows you to view all employee pods that a reviewer/approver is responsible for in a compensation review.
- Added support for the department, manager, reviewer and Carrot filters to be applied to the budget visualizations on the Full team overview tab.
- Changed the startDate() function to update from the "planned" start date to the "actual" start date once the job has been filled.
- Changed the startDateOrg() function to update from a "NULL" start date to the "actual" start date once the job has been filled.
- Updated the Planned grant field by splitting it into three distinct fields:
- Planned grant
- Planned grant (shares)
- Planned grant (value)
- Fixed an issue in the Greenhouse ATS integration app where job codes matched using the 'Group Job Openings' setting when "Title” was set to “None” would not create job openings under their respective matched jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the custom conversion rate would not allow any value above four characters in the Currencies and Costs tab of Org settings.
- Fixed an issue where spreadsheets for bands with custom job levels were missing the “Delete” column in the job levels tab when exported.
- Fixed an issue where “base” would not display for employees when selected from the Visualize dropdown in the Org chart.
- Fixed an issue where point markers were being incorrectly cropped in line and area charts.
- Fixed an issue where cloning a report with the Ignore report filters option toggled on, would result in the new report having the feature toggled off.
- Fixed an issue where tier values couldn’t be duplicated between band tiers.
- Fixed an issue where job cards in PowerPoints would not have any color applied to them when exporting an org chart to PowerPoint if the Highlight boxes option was set to the default value of "Department and Team”.
- Fixed an issue where text content in the Compare field in Reports could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the About tab in employee profiles did not properly display start dates for upcoming new hires.
- Fixed an issue where comp band job groupings did not display in the same format they were uploaded in.
- Fixed an issue where creating new bands with previously used job level IDs would result in errors.
- Fixed an issue where downloaded spreadsheet templates for bands with multipliers were missing their multipliers.
- Fixed an issue where band locations would not update when using the wizard.
- Fixed an issue where failed ATS webhooks did not show error messages in the Sync History page.
- Fixed an issue where org charts wouldn’t generate when applying filters to the embeddable org chart app.
Added the ability to edit the baseComp field so that users can update hourly and annual compensation from the same field when performing budget allocations in compensation reviews or in the Data Sheet.
Compensation bands graphs have been updated to display band levels more clearly.
- Added the ability to automatically skip incomplete approvals and mark them as Skipped after the All reviews due date passes. This clears any remaining To-dos for lower-level approvers and allows final approvers to complete their final approval.
- When the new Skip incomplete reviews after due date option is selected, the All reviews due field is disabled automatically once a cycle has been launched to prevent changes from being made.
- To prevent any errors, the Final approvals due date cannot be edited after the compensation review has been launched.
- To better align with its functionality, the Send Reminder option is available only from the Cycle Overview tab for cycle owners.
- Added a more streamlined Final Approvals page for final approvers.
- Added the ability to use custom column header colors in the reviewer workbook.
- Outbound error messages on the App Sync History page have been updated to display more helpful and informative error messages.
- Added the ability for the Workday Adaptive Planning app to automatically have access to all scenarios, compensation reviews, performance reviews, and headcount plans that are configured to be available for import in the app.
- Added support for multi-select fields for custom field mapping.
- Added the ability for Greenhouse users to be notified of any sync failures.
- Fixed an issue where loading anniversaries and birthdays on the dashboard prevented users from clicking links on the page.
- Fixed an issue where compensation bands data did not display completely when the Table view was selected.
- Fixed an issue where changes were not saved when trying to update a single-select custom field using the Edit job option.
- Fixed an issue where template filters were interpreting commas incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where statuses in the App Sync History page displayed inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue where the History page was not refreshing after changes were made based on filter and display selections.
- Fixed an issue where custom fields displayed with incorrect capitalization and multi-select fields were truncated incorrectly in Edit dialogs.
- Fixed an issue where users could not select a value within a field because the value had an extra space at the end, which caused errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Workday Adaptive Planning app would display an error when it did not have access to a scenario or compensation review that was not shared with the app.
- Fixed an issue in reports charts where selecting the % of total option as an aggregation caused an error with the value formatting in the chart.
- Fixed an issue where payroll syncs did not sync images correctly to ChartHop.
- Fixed an issue where indicators on the x-axis were incorrectly cropped in horizontal bar charts.
- Fixed an issue where the ATS Req ID value was not updated after outbound job creation failed.
- Fixed an issue where manually hiring a person in ChartHop did not update the recruit status to Pending.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new job to a scenario and exporting the Org Chart in the scenario caused an error.