- Released a new and revamped version of Compensation reviews.
- Added the ability to set the Data Sheet view to the current date. You can share dynamic views that retain the current date.
- Added a metric/KPI field Time to Fill which is measured by the difference between the start date for recruiting and the end date when a candidate accepts an offer.
- Added a field baseCompChanges which contains a list of compensation history, starting from a person's start date.
- Added a new CQL filter of is:NewTransfer to filter for internal transfers.
- Added a new CQL filter is:recentHire to filter for a person’s job start date.
- Added the new org option hideEquityValuation. You can hide your org’s company valuation alongside the value calculator in the Equity Grants tab.
- Bar charts display a legend when two dimensions are added.
- The following new compensation fields were added:
- Fixed an issue where not selecting ‘Include Open Jobs’ when exporting a PowerPoint from the Org chart resulted in a presentation where the slides only showed one employee each.
- Fixed an issue where ISOs and NSOs were not split into individual stock grant options.
- Graphs that contain either long labels or more than 11 labels now correctly flip in orientation.
- Fixed an issue where removing Cross tab or Compare options in the Chart builder would not remove the series and break the chart.
- Fixed an issue where in managed groups, the color swatches in the list did not match what was available in the Org chart.