- Added the ability to enter an effective date when retiring compensation bands.
- Added the ability to edit Start Date at Org startDateOrg from the Data Sheet and through spreadsheet import.
- Added the ability to configure the number of days used to calculate average public stock price.
- Added the ability to edit Planned Start Date startDatePlanned through spreadsheet import and data sync.
- Added an option to export the Org Chart without employee names. Deselecting the new Include employee names option when exporting removes employee names from exported slides.
- Added an option to export the Org Chart with sensitive data (for example, certain open jobs). The new Include sensitive data option is selected by default when the sensitive data eye icon is toggled to visible. When sensitive data is hidden, you must select the Include sensitive data option to include sensitive data in the export.
- Added support for up to three linear approvers in scenario approvals (currently in Beta).
- Added ability for Basic ChartHop customers to disable birthday and anniversary actions.
- Added option to display and configure the number of decimal places used in tooltip labels for charts.
- Added the ability to edit hours and weeks directly within the Base baseComp field.
- Fixed an issue where there was a discrepancy in calculations between stock valuation in Org Settings and in employee equity grant profile tabs.
- Improved the error message that a user receives if a form won’t load.
- Improved the naming convention for downloaded files to better indicate what is contained in the file:
- Reports (CSV format): [org-name]-[chartName]-[timestamp].csv
- Reports: [org name]-[reportName]-[timestamp].pptx
- Org charts: [org name]-["org-chart"]-[timestamp].pptx
- Adjusted the table chart settings to include a more easily understood Show Total Column option.
- Adjusted where missing location information is shown on the Map page.
- Added support for a custom effective date for primary data used for a compensation review. Setting an effective date for primary data allows compensation review owners to control the date that employee data, including compensation and reporting structure, is used as a basis for a compensation review.
- Added the ability to manually skip a reviewer during a compensation review.
- Added the ability for reviewers and approvers to choose a different currency in budget visualizations for a compensation review.
- Fixed an issue where users could not visualize the Org chart by base salary.
- Fixed an issue where not all data was displaying for Compensation bands.
Updated 01 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?