Added an updated version of App sync history, which allows you to view the data sync history of all payroll, equity, and ATS apps installed in your ChartHop organization.
Added support for decimal rounding for Base values in ChartHop.
Added the new asOfPrimary function to return data as of a specific date only from an organization’s primary branch.
Updated window size so that Org Chart exports are clearer and more legible.
- Added the option to export all Greenhouse jobs, including those that are closed, to a .csv file.
- Added the ability to send Delete outbound ATS requests to both Greenhouse and Lever from ChartHop.
- Added a new spinning indicator that displays when process events are loading for inbound hire webhooks and outbound event-based syncs.
- Fixed an issue where users could not update the target variable currency in compensation reviews.
- Fixed an issue where compensation bands did not display alphabetically in the Compensation bands column dropdown in the Data Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where compensation bands were not sorting properly in the Data Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where changes were incorrectly combined in the primary branch of an organization.
- Fixed an issue in a compensation review preview where editing a field in the reviewer workbook cleared pre-populated values.
- Fixed an issue where the employee count did not accurately reflect visible employees when the time slider or additional filters were applied.
- Fixed an issue where the map placed people in the middle of the US when their location or address only contained a state and country.
- Fixed an issue where hidden fields continued to display in the Visualize dropdown.
- Fixed an issue in the Cash compensation history where the Change column displayed a value incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where errors occurred when syncing to Sequoia One.
- Fixed an issue where ChartHop tried to match by job code even though no job code was provided during an ATS sync.
- Fixed an issue where reports did not reflect all scenario changes.
- Fixed an issue where headcount numbers and totals did not match when the org chart was exported as a Powerpoint.
- Fixed an issue where filters that were applied to a report did not carry over when the report was downloaded to a .csv file.
- Fixed an issue where the Impact tab in Scenarios did not display forecasting information correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Base Raise Amount and Base Raise % columns displayed incorrect amounts when the pay interval was changed to yearly in the reviewer workbook during a compensation review preview.
- Fixed an issue where the default views in the Data Sheet kept including deprecated fields.
- Added the ability to link to compensation review fields in ChartHop templates, which allows you to generate content including letters that inform your employees about a raise.
- Made cross-tabs optional in bar chart reports. The option to add them defaults to ‘None.’
- Added new language on the Reports page that reads ‘Duplicate’ instead of ‘Clone.’
- Updated the ChartHop Workday app to adjust job statuses based on how you set them in the Workday ATS. When you close formerly open jobs, the app sets those jobs to 'Inactive'. When you fill open jobs, the app sets those jobs to 'Pending'.
- Added a Recruiter Actions bundle that allows you to notify users by Slack or email about new Active jobs or existing jobs that are now Active.
- Fixed an issue where new hires appeared early in ChartHop despite having their announce dates manually updated.
- Fixed an issue where custom views in scenarios did not load correctly.
- Fixed an issue where reports with a Y-axis displayed duplicate measures.
- Fixed an issue where Org Chart groups did not display correctly for people with multiple groups.
- Fixed an issue where the ChartHop logo did not display correctly in Powerpoint report exports.
- Fixed an issue where reports with scenarios did not add their proposed new jobs to the organization’s headcount.
- Fixed an issue where reports exported to Powerpoint improperly displayed tooltips and scrollbars.
- Fixed an issue where some open jobs weren’t received during a sync of the ChartHop Workday app.
- Fixed an issue where contractors weren't properly recognized in the ChartHop Workday app.
- Fixed an issue where the ChartHop Workday app did not sync both employee information and open jobs simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Additional fields’ did not appear in the tooltip displayed when hovering over fields in the ‘Select columns’ dropdown menu on the Data Sheet.
- Fixed an issue where including ‘file’ type fields would prevent a .csv upload from being read correctly by ChartHop.