September 2022 release notes
- Added the ability to set smart currency defaults for monetary values that are imported into ChartHop without a specified currency.
- Added new fields to allow more flexibility for tracking start and end dates. You can track transfers and moves more easily by tracking start and end dates in particular jobs as well as when an employee starts or ends employment in your organization as a whole.
- The following new fields were added:
- Start Date in Job
- End Date in Job
- Start Date at Org
- End Date at Org
- Tenure in Job
- Tenure in Org
- Planned Start Date
- Start Date
- The following fields were deprecated:
- Job Start Date
- Person End Date
- Person Start Date
- Added the ability of users to duplicate reports and re-assign ownership of the duplicate report. This makes it easier to keep reports when the report owner leaves the company.
- Moved chart legends to be centered at the bottom of the respective chart.
- When creating a chart, you can toggle between a basic and advanced mode. This allows you to more easily choose when to write specific queries in Carrot, ChartHop's query language.
- Fixed an issue where hourly compensation rounding was not displaying consistently.
- Fixed an issue where smart calculations were not showing decimals when used in the Scenario Data Sheet page.
- Fixed an issue where users could not rearrange series data when creating a new chart.
- Released a new and revamped version of Compensation reviews.
- Added the ability to set the Data Sheet view to the current date. You can share dynamic views that retain the current date.
- Added a metric/KPI field Time to Fill which is measured by the difference between the start date for recruiting and the end date when a candidate accepts an offer.
- Added a field baseCompChanges which contains a list of compensation history, starting from a person's start date.
- Added a new Carrot filter of is:NewTransfer to filter for internal transfers.
- Added a new Carrot filter is:recentHire to filter for a person’s job start date.
- Added the new org option hideEquityValuation. You can hide your org’s company valuation alongside the value calculator in the Equity Grants tab.
- Bar charts display a legend when two dimensions are added.
- The following new compensation fields were added:
- Compa ratio
- Fixed an issue where not selecting ‘Include Open Jobs’ when exporting a PowerPoint from the Org chart resulted in a presentation where the slides only showed one employee each.
- Fixed an issue where ISOs and NSOs were not split into individual stock grant options.
- Graphs that contain either long labels or more than 11 labels now correctly flip in orientation.
- Fixed an issue where removing Cross tab or Compare options in the Chart builder would not remove the series and break the chart.
- Fixed an issue where in managed groups, the color swatches in the list did not match what was available in the Org chart.
Updated 18 May 2023
Did this page help you?