Share a scenario
You can share your scenarios and give others the opportunity to provide feedback or make edits of their own.
Depending on your user role level, your options will vary:
- As an Owner, you have the highest level of access rights, including the ability to assign user role levels to your scenario invitees, as well as, the ability to merge Scenario changes without the need for manager approval.
- As an Editor or User with access, you only have the ability to add reviewers.
To share a Scenario:
- Within your scenario, select the + icon at the top right corner of the page.
- In the dialog box, enter the reviewer's name in the search bar.
- Select the reviewer from the dropdown list.
- When applicable, assign the level of access to the scenario that should be available to the reviewer. You can control whether this reviewer has full or limited view/edit abilities.
- Add any additional reviewers using the same process.
- Select Done. ChartHop sends an invitation to your list of reviewers via email.