ChartHop for Administrators
Creating reports and analytics
Sharing a report
You can share your reports with relevant parties.
To share your report:
- Select on the + icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Type in the name(s) of the people you wish to share the report with.
- Set an access level per person.
- Owner - access to view, edit, and share the report
- Edit - access to view and edit the report (cannot delete or clone)
- View - can only view the report.
- If you wish to make the report accessible to Org members from the reports list page, update the Report sharing field to reflect the desired level of access.
- Private - the report will only be shared with the named individuals above.
- Highly sensitive - the report will only be shared with the named individuals above and Org members with highly sensitive access.
- Org public - the report will be available to all Org members.
- Set the Data sharing field.
- Normal - Org members who view this report will only see the underlying data that they have access to.
- Full - Org members who view this report will see all of the same data that the creator of the report can see.
- Remove a person from this list to stop sharing this report with them.
- Select Done to share the report.