ChartHop can keep track of all of your employee stock grants to help plan total compensation.
If you are using Carta or E*Trade, you can automatically turn on a sync from those systems
- Install the appropriate sync from , following instructions.
- Go to the page and check that the valuations are correct. If you have a different current value from the most recent preferred, you can add a .
- Verify on the that your stock grants are correct.
What if I don't use Carta or E*Trade?
- Create a spreadsheet of your stock grants, and upload it into ChartHop as a CSV file.
- You will want to re-upload this spreadsheet after board meetings, or whenever grants are issued.