View who you're collaborating with
You can use the Cycle overview tab to view a list of all the reviewers and approvers you’re collaborating with, as well as any approvals below and above in the reporting structure, and the current status of each compensation review proposal.
Compensation review proposals can display in the Cycle overview with the following statuses:
- In progress - Indicates the reviewer or approver is currently reviewing.
- Pending lower tier - Indicates the approver is waiting on submission from a reviewer that is below them in the compensation review reporting structure.
- Submitted - Indicates the review has been submitted.
- Skipped - Indicates the review has been skipped (either manually or automatically).
As a collaborator, you can send a friendly reminder to reviewers and approvers.
To send a reminder:
- Access the compensation review you’re participating in.
- Navigate to the Cycle overview tab.
- In the Cycle progress section, identify the reviewer or approver you want to remind.
- Select Send reminder. ChartHop sends an email reminder to the reviewer or approver.
In cases where a reviewer or approver is not available and has not completed their review, you can manually skip and advance proposals to the next reviewer in the reporting structure using the Skip reviewer option in the Cycle overview list.
When you select Skip reviewer for any reviews that are in progress, the original reviewer is notified that their review was skipped. The proposal becomes read-only for the skipped reviewer; however, any changes that were made prior to the skip are maintained and forwarded to the next reviewer.
As a collaborator, you must have Edit & Submit permissions to be able to skip a reviewer or approver and you can only skip reviewers you're collaborating with. For more information, please contact your compensation review cycle owner.
To view a full overview of all employees eligible in the compensation review, you can select the Full team overview tab.
This tab displays all eligible employees whose compensation you have access to view.
The Budget allocations and Raise percentage visualizations reflect the compensation changes for all employees in the Full team overview list. You can use the dropdowns to filter the employees that display in the list. The visualizations update based on the filters you apply.