Add a new person to your org
Although you usually add new people to your ChartHop organization through integrations, you can add a person manually if needed. To do this, you create an open job and then fill it with a new hire. If you aren't using integrations and want to add multiple people at once, you can upload a spreadsheet. Learn more.
To add a new person to your ChartHop organization manually:
- From the left sidebar, select Data Sheet.
- On the Data Sheet, from the Edit job menu, select New Open Job.
- In the Create job dialog that appears, add job information to the appropriate sections:
- Structure - General information including title, department, and location.
- Compensation - Compensation information including salary and bonus.
- Recruiting - Recruiting information including hiring status and target start date.
- Description - A general description about the role.
- Custom fields - Any custom data added by your organization. Learn more.
- Select Save to primary to finish creating a new job.
- On the Data Sheet, in the row for the job you just created, select the Actions menu (⋮).
- Select New hire.
- In the New hire dialog, enter all available information about the person. Note that only First name and Last name are required, but ChartHop strongly recommends adding a Work email or Home Email since email address is the primary identifier.
- Select Save to finish adding a new person.