ChartHop for Administrators
Managing people and jobs
Working with people
Rehire a person
Since ChartHop retains a record of former employees, you can rehire a person who has left your organization by filling an open job with that person.
To rehire a person:
- From the left sidebar, select Data Sheet.
- On the Data Sheet, in the row for the job to fill, select the Actions menu (⋮).
- Select Fill job.
- In the Fill job dialog and the Person menu, search for the person you want to rehire.
- Enter the following information:
- Start date - The start date for the person filling the job.
- Move type - Select Hire.
- Note - Any additional notes regarding the move.
- Select Save to primary to finish filling the job.