Rehire a person
Since ChartHop retains a record of former employees, you can rehire a person who has left your organization by filling an open job with that person.
After rehiring a person, contact the ChartHop Support team and ask them to merge the person’s old profile into their new one to capture their complete history with your org.
Rehiring a person to fill an open job
To rehire a person:
- From the left sidebar, select Data Sheet.
- On the Data Sheet, in the row for the job to fill, select the Actions menu (⋮).
- Select Fill job.
- In the Fill job dialog and the Person menu, search for the person you want to rehire.
- Enter the following information:
- Start date - The start date for the person filling the job.
- Move type - Select Hire.
- Note - Any additional notes regarding the move.
- Select Save to primary to finish filling the job.
Updated 27 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?