Add or update a hiring plan
You can import a CSV or spreadsheet file to make changes to open roles. Ensure that the data in your file conforms to ChartHop's formatting requirements.
To upload a hiring plan to ChartHop, complete the following steps:
- From the Settings menu (gear icon) in the left sidebar, select Import Spreadsheet data.
- On the right side of the page, select Add or update hiring plan.
- Select Download template. A CSV template downloads to your computer.
- Add your data to the CSV template, including any optional columns.
- Save the template under a new name.
- On the Upload your spreadsheet page, drag the template to the target area.
- Select Upload to org.
- For any fields in your spreadsheet that weren’t automatically matched to a ChartHop field, select a ChartHop field to match to your spreadsheet column. You may need to scroll to see all unmatched fields, which are highlighted in red.
- Once all columns are matched, select Continue with import to finish importing data.
- (Optional) When upload is complete, select View Details to see a summary.
When matching spreadsheet columns with ChartHop fields, select None of these to skip a column. Skipped columns are not imported.
The following columns are required:
The job title.
Customer Service Manager
The job's start date in m/d/yyyy format.
The email address for the job’s direct manager.
Effective date of job creation, in m/d/yyyy format.
The following columns are optional:
The job’s geographic locations; separate multiple locations with semicolons.
The job's department.
Recruitment status, as follows:
Whether the job is a sensitive or confidential role:
The job’s priority, as follows:
The team or teams the job will belong to; separate multiple teams with semicolons.
The email address of the recruiter responsible for the job.
The job’s employment status, as follows:
The job’s annual base income.
The job’s annual bonus or on-target earnings (OTE).
The type of variable compensation for the job: bonus or commission.
The job’s compensation if paid hourly.
Three-letter currency code, if non-USD, for the currency the job will be paid in.
Name of the compensation band the job belongs to.
Target stock compensation planned but not yet issued.
Where to place a job on the org chart: either normally or immediately below and beside the manager.
Job description. While formatting is not maintained during CSV upload, you can edit descriptions in ChartHop.
Email address for the job’s dotted line manager.
Lever Req ID
Identifying number for the open job in the Lever applicant tracking system.
Greenhouse Job ID
Identifying number for the open job in the Greenhouse applicant tracking system.
Jobvite Req ID
Identifying number for the open job in the Jobvite applicant tracking system.