Adding Greenhouse Jobs
When you configure ChartHop to be the source of truth (outbound data flow), you can choose to import any previously existing Greenhouse jobs into ChartHop.
This is a two-step process. First, you'll use ChartHop's Greenhouse integration app to export your existing jobs and then use ChartHop to import your exported jobs to ChartHop using a CSV file.
Exporting Lever requisitions are only for outbound data flows.
You can choose add all jobs, including those that are not active, or just import your active jobs from Greenhouse.
To export Greenhouse jobs follow these steps:
- In ChartHop, from the left sidebar, select Apps & Bundles.
- From the sub-menu, select Apps.
- Select the Installed Apps tab.
- Scroll the list down to the Greenhouse app.
- Select the Greenhouse app.
- From the ChartHop Greenhouse app settings page, select one of the following:
- Export Active Greenhouse Jobs if you wish to include only Open Greenhouse jobs.
- Export All Greenhouse Jobs, if you wish to include all job openings.
- Save the .csv.
Before you import Greenhouse jobs into ChartHop, follow these steps:
- Open the .csv in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Remove any roles that are not on your hiring plan, such as test jobs or otherwise closed roles.
- Ensure that the list of roles is correct and up to date, and reflects what you want imported into ChartHop as the new source of truth for your hiring plan.
To import your saved CSV to ChartHop, save the edited file as a .csv or .xlsx and upload it on the Import Spreadsheet page in ChartHop.
Once the upload is complete, the hiring plan of open jobs in ChartHop should mirror the hiring plan of open reqs in Greenhouse. From this point forward, you can use ChartHop as the system of record for open roles.