Adding Jobvite jobs
When you configure ChartHop to be the source of truth (outbound data flow), you can choose to import any previously existing Jobvite jobs into ChartHop.
Exporting Jobvite jobs are only for outbound data flows.
This is a two-step process. First, you'll use ChartHop's Jobvite application to export your existing jobs and then use ChartHop to import your exported jobs to ChartHop using a CSV file.
You can choose add all jobs, including those that are not active, or just import your active jobs from Jobvite.
To export Jobvite jobs follow these steps:
- Navigate to Apps from the Settings (gear) menu in the left side bar.
- Select the All Apps tab.
- Scroll the list down to the Jobvite app.
- Select the Jobvite app.
- From the ChartHop Job app settings page, select one of the following:
- Use Export All Jobvite Reqs if you want to export all jobs including those that are Open, Closed, On hold, or Filled.
- Use Export Active Jobvite Reqs if you want to export only Open jobs
- Save the .csv file.
Before you import Jobvite jobs into ChartHop, follow these steps:
- Open your .csv file in Google Sheets or Excel.
- Remove any roles that are not on your hiring plan, such as test jobs or otherwise closed roles.
- Ensure that every role has a value for Manager. You should also set target comp (Base and Variable) for the roles if possible.
- Ensure that the list of roles is correct and up to date, and reflects what you want imported into ChartHop as the new source of truth for your hiring plan
To import your saved CSV to ChartHop, save the edited file as a .csv or .xlsx and upload it on the Import Spreadsheet page in ChartHop.
Once the upload is complete, the hiring plan of open jobs in ChartHop should mirror the hiring plan of open reqs in Jobvite. From this point forward, you can use ChartHop as the system of record for open roles.