Approve and submit proposals
You can approve a proposal when you approve of the proposed compensation changes without any additional edits or when you’ve collaborated with your reviewers to resolve a previously rejected request.
To approve a submitted compensation proposal:
- Select the Changes & approvals tab in the compensation review.
- In the Proposals for approval section, select and review a proposal with a status of Ready for review.
- Select Mark as reviewed.
- This indicates you’ve reviewed the proposal and approve the proposed compensation changes without any additional changes.
- The status of the proposal changes to Reviewed.
- The reviewer workbook table changes to a view-only mode. To make changes, you must click Edit.
Marking a proposal as reviewed does not complete the approval process. After you mark a proposal as reviewed, you must then submit the approval to move forward.
You can’t submit an approval until you’ve marked all proposals submitted to you as reviewed.
Once you’re finished reviewing compensation, proposing changes, and reviewing and approving all proposals submitted to you, you must submit all your proposed changes and approvals to move them forward in the compensation review process.
After you submit your proposals and approvals, you cannot make any more edits and your reviewer workbook table displays in view-only mode.
You are able to enter additional comments and view whatever changes and comments your manager (or next level reviewer) makes during their review of your proposal.
To submit all your proposals and approvals:
- Make sure all proposals that you are responsible for have the status of Reviewed.
- This includes both changes that you have proposed or proposals that have been submitted to you that you’ve reviewed and approved.
- Select Submit all in the compensation review header.
- The Submit all button is available only when all proposals have been reviewed.
- Select Submit.