Export your Org Chart to slides
You can export your Org Chart to a Microsoft Powerpoint file.
You can experiment with different export criteria according to what you need. You can choose what groups to include as well as use a custom filter.
For example, you can choose to have each team or department exported to a separate slide. Use the Highlight boxes dropdown to choose to have different aspects of your Org Chart called out in your export. For example, you can export a view of your organization that includes only the Finance and Marketing departments, highlights the band for each employee, and excludes open jobs.
Below is a description of available export settings.
Set the date in your organization's history that you want to export. Defaults to current date.
Choose a theme to use.
Determine what aspect of your organization you want to include on your employee cards. Defaults to Departments and Teams.
Include profile photos
Choose whether or not you want profile photos included in your export.
Include headcount summaries
Include a headcount summary on each slide.
Include open jobs
Include open jobs in your exported slides.
Export departments as separate slides
Export each department to a separate slide. Larger departments may still be split into multiple slides for readability.
Export teams as separate slides
Export each team to a separate slide. Larger teams may still be split to multiple slides for readability.
Choose particular groups to include in your export.
Optional: Use a filter to determine the employees and jobs that are exported.
To export your org chart:
- Select Org Chart from the left sidebar.
- Select Export in the upper right corner.
- Use the options in the Export Powerpoint dialog to refind how your slides look and what to include.
- Choose a slide format.
- Detailed View includes all headcount associated with the same team on the same slide. Limited to ten employees per slide for readability.
- Overview includes all employees and jobs on the same slide, regardless of team or department. Limited to 40 employees per slide for readability.
- Optionally, set which groups you want to include in your export. Use the Export groups option when you want to limit your export to certain departments, teams, locations, or salary bands.
- Optionally, use filters to determine what employees and/or jobs to include.
- Select Export. Depending on the size of your organization, the export may take some time.