Fill a job in a scenario
You can propose to fill an open job in your scenario by assigning the job to a current member of your ChartHop organization or a potential new hire.
To fill a job in a scenario:
- From the Data Sheet tab in your scenario, select the row for the open job you'd like to fill.
- Open the action menu at the left side of the row you wish to edit.
- Select Fill job. The Fill job dialog displays.
- In the Person dropdown, select an employee from your ChartHop organization to fill the open job.
- If the person is not currently in your ChartHop organization (for example, when the person is a new hire), then select the New Hire link. This displays the New Hire dialog where you can enter information for the new hire. Only the First name and Last name fields are required. Once you're finished, click Save. The job is filled with the entered new hire.
Enter the following information:
- Start date - The start date for the person filling the job.
- Move type - Whether the move is a transfer, promotion, or demotion.
- Notes - Any additional notes regarding the move.
- Select Save to Scenario to save your changes.