Exchange a job in a scenario
In your headcount planning scenario, you can exchange jobs between two people.
When you exchange jobs between two people, ChartHop counts the action as two connected moves. If one job is removed, the other job is also removed.
To exchange jobs between two people:
- From the Data Sheet tab, select the row for the employee you'd like to exchange.
- Open the action menu at the left side of the row you wish to edit.
- Select Move person. The Move Person dialog displays.
- In the Moving into job dropdown, select the occupied job into which you are moving the person.
- Enter the following information:
- Move date - The date on which the move will take place.
- Announce date - The date on which the move is announced to the organization.
- Move type - Whether the move is considered a Transfer, Promotion, or Demotion.
- Additional notes - Any additional notes related to the move.
- Select Save to Scenario to save your changes. Once you save your changes, the jobs are exchanged in your scenario.