Move a person in a scenario
You can propose a new assignment for a person in your ChartHop organization by moving that person to an open job within your scenario.
To move a person into an open job:
- In the Data Sheet tab, select the row for the employee you'd like to move.
- Open the action menu at the left side of the row you wish to edit.
- Select Move person. The Move Person dialog displays.
- In the Moving into job dropdown list, select the job into which you are moving the person.
- Enter the following information:
- Move date - The date on which the move will take place.
- Announce date - The date on which the move is announced to the organization.
- Move type - Whether the move is considered a Transfer, Promotion, or Demotion.
- Additional notes - Any additional notes related to the move.
- Select Save to Scenario to save your changes.