When you sign in to ChartHop, the Home page displays. What you see here is customizable by your ChartHop administrator.
The upper area on the ChartHop Home page contains the following sections:
- In the upper right corner, the total number of People and Active Open Jobs for your organization.
- If you have any required actions (a To Do list), the list of items also appears.
- The next section is a customizable message from your organization.
On the lower area of the Home page for all ChartHop packages, three panels show the following information:
- People Moves - Recent title changes, transfers, promotions, or departures.
- Open Jobs - Open positions in your org.
- Anniversaries and Birthdays - Current work anniversaries and birthdays.
You can further customize the sections that display for your organization on the Home page with the help a ChartHop representative.
For example, you can determine the time interval of the People Moves, Open Jobs, and Anniversaries and Birthdays that display. You can choose to display events anywhere between 1 and 14 days before and/or after the current date.
You can also choose to hide the People Moves, Open Jobs, and Anniversaries and Birthdays panels from displaying any content on the Home page.
For more information, please contact ChartHop Customer Success.