Managing proposed changes in a scenario
Roles: Recruiting editor | Owner | Technical owner
Every change you make in a scenario is added and organized into separate tables within the Changes tab. These tables display a complete summary of all the changes you have proposed for your organization in the scenario.
Changes are categorized into the following tables based on the type of change you propose:
- New jobs
- New hires
- Removed hires
- Comp changes
- Other changes
From these tables, you can get a big-picture view of your proposed changes so that you can review, make edits, archive, or delete.
Archive a change in a scenario
You can archive a change you've proposed in a scenario when you no longer want it to go into effect but want to keep a record of it within the scenario.
To archive a change that you have proposed in a scenario:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the change you want to archive.
- Select Archive change.
- The change is archived and displays in the Changes table with a strikethrough.
- Even though it continues to display in the Changes table, it is not included in visualizations in the Org Chart, Data Sheet, and Impact tabs of the scenario.
- The archived change is not applied when the scenario is merged to Primary.
To unarchive the change, select the row menu (⋮) again and select Unarchive change. This restores the change to the scenario and it is applied when the scenario is merged to Primary.
Delete a change from a scenario
You can also permanently delete a change you've proposed from a scenario in cases where you want to remove it completely.
To delete a change from a scenario:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the change you want to delete.
- Select Delete change.
- Select Confirm.
- The change is permanently deleted and removed from the scenario.
Remove a job you added in a scenario
You can remove a job that you've added in a scenario when you no longer need it or want to change direction with the changes you're proposing.
This process is for removing a job that you have added within a scenario. To remove a job that already exists in your Primary org, you should instead propose the termination in a scenario. Learn more.
To remove a job that you have added in a scenario:
- Select the row menu (⋮) for the job you want to remove.
- Select Remove job.
- Select Confirm. The job is permanently removed from the New jobs table.