Participating in a compensation review
ChartHop centralizes and visualizes employee data so that you have the information you need to make confident and transparent choices when reviewing employee compensation.
When you join a compensation review, you get a clear picture of the following:
- The complete compensation review cycle timeline, so you know who will review and approve your proposals and when.
- Budget allocations relevant to your group of employees, updated in real-time so you can see the financial impact of your proposed compensation changes.
- Performance and compensation data for the employees whose compensation you’re reviewing, so you can make data-backed decisions.
- Compensation target and range guidelines so that you can be confident that your proposals are on the mark.
- Comments and feedback from reviewers and approvers in the review structure to encourage transparency and collaboration.
When you’re added to a compensation review cycle as a reviewer, approver, or collaborator, you’ll receive an email invitation asking you to join the compensation review in ChartHop.
To access a compensation review to which you’ve been invited:
- From the left sidebar, select Comp or select More and select Compensation reviews.
- Select the name of the compensation review.
Compensation reviews must have a status of Active for you to be able to access them.
When a compensation review has a status of Paused, you cannot access it until your compensation review admin resumes the review.