Sync your calendar with ChartHop
On the Home page, the Anniversaries and Birthdays panel displays current work anniversaries and birthdays (and in some cases, upcoming time off) for your coworkers.
You can create a live calendar that you can then sync to your own Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook calendar.
You can also download the calendar as an .ics file or as a spreadsheet-compatible file for Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Please note that your calendar will not update automatically as an .ics file or spreadsheet download.
Your Home page is customized by your ChartHop administrator.
Depending on how your Home page is customized, the Anniversaries and Birthdays panel may be unavailable or display under a different name. The Export button may also be unavailable. For questions, please contact your ChartHop administrator.
To sync your calendar with ChartHop:
- From the left sidebar, select Home.
- On the Home page, navigate to the Anniversaries and Birthdays panel.
- This may display differently depending on how your ChartHop administrator has configured your Home page.
- Select Export.
- (Optional) Select filters to apply to the calendar.
- For example, enter department="Sales" if you're in the Sales department and only want to view anniversaries and birthdays for your team.
- Select the items you want to include in your calendar. You can enable the following:
- Time off
- Select Create calendar.
- From the options that display, follow the instructions for the calendar option you want to use:
- If you're syncing to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook, copy the generated URL to your app.
- If you're using another calendar app, download the calendar as an ICS file.
- If you're syncing to Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, download the appropriate IQY file or Google Sheets add-on.
- Once you're done configuring your calendar to your calendar app, select Cancel to exit the Sync to calendar dialog.