Update your organization history
You can import a CSV or spreadsheet file to make changes to historical data such as promotion history, hire and departure history, and performance review history. Ensure that the data in your file conforms to ChartHop's formatting requirements.
To upload historical data to ChartHop, complete the following steps:
- From the Settings menu (gear icon) in the left sidebar, select Import Spreadsheet data.
- On the right side of the page, select Update org history.
- Select Download template. A CSV template downloads to your computer.
- Add your data to the CSV template, including any optional columns.
- Save the template under a new name.
- On the Upload your spreadsheet page, drag the template to the target area.
- Select Upload to org.
- For any fields in your spreadsheet that weren’t automatically matched to a ChartHop field, select a ChartHop field to match to your spreadsheet column. You may need to scroll to see all unmatched fields, which are highlighted in red.
- Once all columns are matched, select Continue with import to finish importing data.
- (Optional) When upload is complete, select View Details to see a summary.
When matching spreadsheet columns with ChartHop fields, select None of these to skip a column. Skipped columns are not imported.
Employee's work email address; must be the first column.
Date in the past when the update would have occurred.
The following table shows an example update where you change the job title and salary for two employees:
Customer Success Manager