Viewing employee profiles
From the Employee Profile page, you can view information such as your manager, direct reports, job description, goals, and more.
An employee profile
View your profile
To view your Employee Profile, select your profile icon from the left sidebar and choose My profile.
In the About tab, the information on the right side is divided into three areas based on who can view it. Hover over the icons in each section for details.
- About Me - Publicly available information that everyone in your org can view. If no information has been entered, employees with edit permission are prompted to add information. If the panel is empty and the employee cannot edit it, the About Me panel is not shown.
- Personal Data - Sensitive data that only you and people with Sensitive data access can view.
- Manager-Shared Data - Data that you, your manager, and people with Sensitive data access can view.
View another employee's profile
You can view the profiles of other employees in your organization.
- From the left sidebar, select Org Chart.
- In the Org Chart, select the employee whose profile you want to view.
- In the employee's profile summary, select View profile.
Updated 14 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?