Cash compensation viewer
The Cash compensation viewer role is given to employees who have a role in determining and analyzing cash budget information. Employees with this role can access all cash compensation data. They cannot access equity compensation.
All roles have standard access, which includes the following:
- Access to all non-administrative functions of ChartHop, including scenarios and reports.
- Ability to view their own compensation data and the compensation data of those who report to them.
- Can edit or hide their own personal data.
Data sharing rules apply to all users regardless of role. Owners of artifacts like scenarios, reports, compensation reviews, and forms can restrict access to the respective artifact by person or filter.
You can apply a filter to this role to have it apply to a subset of users; for example, all managers within a department or only HR leaders in a specific location.
Typical ChartHop responsibilities for someone with this role:
- Viewing ChartHop to understand the organization.
- Completing employee tasks assigned to them (1:1s, surveys), participating in compensation reviews or scenarios when invited.
- Reviewing cash compensation to make budget decisions.
Common organization titles for users who need the Cash compensation viewer access role:
- FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) manager
- Finance analyst
The table below lists how users with this role can use the respective pages. If a page is not listed, the role does not grant access to that page.
- Can view their own compensation data and personal data.
- Can view compensation data for those in their reporting line (including cash and equity).
- Can view all cash compensation data for the organization.